In a landscape where noncompete law is evolving more rapidly than ever, businesses, human resources professionals, legal professionals, and others need to stay informed on these issues.
Epstein Becker Green is here to help, providing key insights on all of the following areas of noncompete law in your state:
- Are employee noncompetes permissible?
- Is there a general noncompete statute or other industry-specific statutes and rules?
- Are certain employees exempt from noncompetes?
- Is continued employment sufficient consideration?
- Are there notice-related or other unique requirements?
- Are customer and employee non-solicits permissible?
- Can noncompetes be enforced against terminated employees?
- Is judicial modification permissible?
- Can noncompetes be tolled?
Download your free guide today.
Contact us to learn more about issues in noncompete law in your region.
© 2023 Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. All rights reserved. Attorney advertising.